Sunday, January 26, 2014

Call Me Crazy

It's OK...I won't be offended.

I do not consider myself an extreme couponer, but if I can get a good deal...I'm all for it.  Why not?  Frankly unless you have gobs and gobs of money...WHICH I DO NOT...you should be excited about deals.  I have the time to find the great deals, so I have no excuse not too.

Well...

It has started to pay off.  I have quite the stock pile going and without giving you exact details I will just say that I paid very little for all of this.


I DO NOT buy things I won't use!!  Free or not...if it won't get used I don't want it in my house.  Also, there are a few things I am particular about...Paper Towels are one of them...So although these were not free...I did get a great deal.  Laundry detergent on the other hand...couldn't care less about which brand I use.  I despise doing laundry, so you can imagine how I feel about BUYING detergent.  I paid $12 for all 10 of those bottles!!  I should be good for a while!!  Wink Wink...It will probably only last me a month.

This closet will probably make you laugh, but quite a few things in here I paid $0 for!!  

And this was my latest Target shopping trip.  Everything pictured plus a bottle of clearasil lotion for only $16!!!  

I'm all about a good deal and if you are too...check out some of the blogs in my side blogroll.  They are very helpful!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails