Freezing temps did not keep us from having a good weekend while my parents were in town. My mom even ventured out WAY more than I expected with below zero temps...YAY!! Long weekend trips are wonderful, but they fly by! I took them to the airport a little earlier and now I have to count down the days until their next visit!
A busy week ahead, but before I get wrapped up on all that I emptied my phone!!
From top left:
1. Woke up to some serious snow on Wednesday...just in time for my parents arrival.
2. Cold weather calls for morning hot chocolate!!
3. Tatum has a rough time walking in all this snow, so it was easier to pull her around the neighborhood.
4. I have been couponing again thanks to my friend JoJo and I got some great deals at Target...all that for $20!
5. Thomas' birthday dinner choice...RED ROBIN...YUM!!
6. My mom, Taylor and I went to St. Nick's...the most AMAZING Christmas store ever.
7. My Thomas turned 8 on Saturday and we threw him a little party with his friends in the neighborhood.
8. To COOL this kid!!
9. Taylor enjoying a cupcake!

No comments:
Post a Comment