Friday, July 26, 2013

A Typical Day (these days)

I am not going to lie...I am not going to candy coat it...

If you looked up the definition of BEASTS...you would see three pictures or one picture with three kids...MY KIDS!!  Yes...I am including the little one too.  If I were being completely honest I would say that the little one is the ring leader.  I know I am not the first mom to utter these words, but seriously... " WHAT did I do to deserve this?"

Taylor thinks Thomas stinks...

Thomas thinks I am the MEANEST MOM EVER!! (his words not mine)

Tatum likes to hit!!

Tatum likes to scream for NO APPARENT REASON...her favorite time to do so...when you are in a store and it seems like the quietest moment!

Thomas slams doors a minimum of 10 times a day...and not always because he is in trouble...sometimes just to bug me.

Taylor disagrees with Thomas about EVERYTHING...but when he isn't around...she complains that she is BORED!

Thomas complains about every dinner set in front of him!  Seriously...even pizza warrants some sort of complaint.

Tatum throws everything that she no longer wants.  Food, her cup, toys!!  You name it she will try to throw it.  If you're lucky she doesn't throw it AT YOU!!

Taylor complains about simply having to leave the house.  There is no such thing as a simple trip with this girl, she hates EVERY store equally.  Don't believe me??  When my mom was in town we went school clothes shopping and to avoid her throwing a fit...my dad bought her a smoothie and sat on the comfy couches with her while she played on the Ipad and we shopped.

Seriously people....
Can a mom get a break?  And I don't mean a break away from these kids...I mean a break from this madness.  

The weekend is minutes away...my hubby asks me what I want to do all weekend.

I don't care what we do as long as it doesn't involve...COMPLAINING, HITTING, SCREAMING or BACK TALKING!!

What are my chances??

I'll let you know on Monday and I will leave you with a few pictures I forgot to post a while back.  And yes...I know these pictures make them look like angels...personally I think it is part of their cover!!









3 comments:

Jamie said...

Glad it's not just my life... Just today I uttered the words "What the hell did I do to deserve this?"

Terri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terri said...

Oooops, typo...had to start over...I knew that I would be caught by the spelling police! I said...

They may be a little obnoxious at times, but they are still the cutest kids!

Okay...I may be slightly biased, but whatever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails