I doubled up on the photo dump this week because I haven't blogged at all. My hubby has been home most of the week (surprisingly he isn't driving me nuts yet), so we have been out and about a lot.
From top left...
1. Tom surprised the kids and made Smore's in our fire pit.
2. Tatum has started throwing some serious fits...if she doesn't get what she wants...she does this!!
3. The holiday called for festive toes!
4. She is such a big girl now...walking all by herself while we shop.
5. Our Old Navy haul. All on sale and less than $20.
6. We found a new THRIFT STORE!!
7. Tatum rarely gets to go to the basement...and it takes us FOREVER to get her back up.
8. Put your arms around each other and act like you like it!
9. She clapped whenever she saw other people clap.
10. A little mommy and Tatum selfie
11. I wanted Swedish Fish and all I could find was this GIGANTIC bag.
12. Too many choices at the movie theater.
13. Little Sister BIG SISTER!!
14. More books...
15. More clothes...THRIFT STORE FINDS!!
16. We started something new...NEW MEAL SATURDAY!! I went first and made Beer Battered Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. They were DELICIOUS!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment