The best part of living in Arizona is the weather, hands down!! And with the wonderfully hot weather comes a great amount of time spent in the pool!!
This summer has started off just like the last 7...lots and lots of swimming!
Guess who finally got in the water?? Nope not me...well not this day anyway!! Miss Tatum took her first swim around the pool and screamed the whole time!
We'll try again when the water warms up a bit!! Apparently 82 degrees is still too cold for this little princess!!
This particular day I was still only ankle deep with my mom!! I have since gotten in!!
These two would live in the pool if we let them!!
Much happier just chillin' in her car seat at swim lessons!! She gets a pass this summer, but she won't be so lucky next summer!!
Learning how to dive at swim lessons!! It's a challenge, that's all I will say about that!!
They both like to do a little sunbathing in between turns!! As if they need any sun, can you tell how dark they both are already?
I am not trying to rub it in, but it's only week two of our summer, so I predict a whole lot more swimming to share!!










No comments:
Post a Comment