Friday, June 22, 2012

4 Months

Tatum Marie....today you are 4 months old!!

Today the doc told me you looked beautiful and were growing perfectly!!

Today she told me that you weigh more than 50% of girls your age...that you are taller than 90% of girls your age and your head is bigger than 75% of girls your age!!

Par for the course my sweet girl!!

 




I absolutely love your little personality!!  It is safe to say that you still aren't a huge fan of anyone besides me...mommy, but you have improved over the last few weeks!!  You cry a little less when other people hold you, although I think you still like to know I am in the room!!  We really need to work on this one girlfriend...mommy might want to leave town some time!!

You are smiling, giggling and babbling (screaming) A LOT!!  You still spit up A LOT and therefor you get about 3-4 outfit changes a day!!  4 months marks a milestone in baby months...solid foods!!  Woohoo!!  I am crossing my fingers with solid foods will come less spitting up!!  I am not putting any serious money on that though!!

Tatum Marie...
13 lbs 9 oz
25.5 inches
41.75cm

We love you Sissy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness growing so fast and the Doc is right she is beautiful!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails