Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm Gonna Bundle This One

Although I have been home a lot this week, I have not sat down to blog at all.   Been meaning too...but needed to edit pics and really haven't been in the mood to do that, so no new posts.

But the mood has now struck, so this will be a little recap bundled post of what we have been up too!

We have now been on summer vacation for a little over a week and I am happy to report I have not started drinking mid-day yet!!  You know how when you are in the hospital and they ask you every three hours to rate your pain...well I will rate our summer and give it a solid 7 right now.  Definitely room for improvement, but so far so good!!  Although...ask me again in three hours and there is a good chance it changes!!

The kids have had four opportunities to pull numbers out of the jar and although it was close today, they have pulled all four numbers.

Day 1...#18

Go Bowling!! 

They were so excited that they pulled something so fun the first day!!  I won't lie when I tell you that my first instinct was to tell them to throw it back and we would draw something else, but I took a deep breath and said "WooHoo...we're going bowling!!"  I invited our good friends the Grove's to join us!!  I figured I would share the misery fun of kids and bowling with Lisa!!  She obliged!!

The faces on these two should pretty much tell you how our three games went!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Taylor...pretty darn cute in her bowling shoes if you ask me!!
Photobucket

Taylor telling Abby how it's done...
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Day 2, 3 and 4...crafting, coloring and cookies!!  

We started swim lessons this week and I am happy to report both Thomas and Tay are doing great!!  They are learning to dive and swim a little more fluidly!! I love seeing how great they are in the water...god knows their mom is horrible.  She may or may not still plug her nose!!  Just sayin'!!

This weekend will hopefully be filled with swimming at Nana and Papa's house and a little relaxation!!  The temperatures are rising and I may get in the pool finally!!  I said may, no promises!  Next week should be another fun week and a bonus....friends from out of town the Harding's will be visiting!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails