If you don't live here and haven't seen the weather report, us Arizonians haven't seen double digits in a while and it's getting worse...supposed to be 112 degrees today!!
So when the temps get this high, we want to get the heck out of here!! And that's just what we did this weekend!!
We packed up everything but the kitchen sink and headed to the White Mountains with our friends The Grove's. To Showlow, where the high temp was 85 degrees!! Or as I like to refer to it...HEAVEN!!
We ate, the kids played outside, we played cards, we drank (some more than others), we played mini golf and rode go-karts, we ate some more and drank a little more too!! It was a great little vacation, hopefully the first of many!!
Tom and the kids ready to play some mini golf!!
Thomas and Jack playing mini golf at warp speed, barely had time to stop for a pic!!
Go-Karts!!
Taylor rode with our friend Jason...she smiled the entire time!!
Just one of the yummy meals we had!! Condo camping is much better than tent camping in my opinion!!
Such a character this one...I found him on the side of the house pouting about who knows what!! I got him to smile and he was back to playing in no time!!
The kids were so excited they got to play outside the whole time!!! Triple digits back home do not allow that unless you are swimming!!
Couldn't have been happier with my Tatum...she was a perfect angel the whole weekend!!
Wish I had more pictures, but sadly I don't...I brought my camera, but forgot the card that goes in it!!



_edited-1.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment