If someone asks me for advice I gladly will give it, but generally I make it a point not to just throw out unsolicited advice!! However, this is MY blog and today I am choosing to throw some out. Sanity is something I treasure...I hold it very close to me and try very hard not to let these little people that I call my children steal it from me.
How do I keep my sanity you ask??
Every day I get up without thinking about the day before, good or bad and I leave the house!!
That's it!!
I leave the house because staying home 24/7 just doesn't work for me! Whether it is just to go to Starbucks or a full day of errands...I leave the house!!
I did it before I had kids and I do it now!! My kids have all gotten good use of their car seats and Tatum is no exception!! Thankfully she is just like her brother was and LOVES her car seat!! She is perfect just about 98% of the time when we are out!!
She goes with me everywhere!! Sometimes our stops are long enough that she actually gets to stretch her legs...
And when she gets tired...she sleeps!!
She helps me keep that sanity that I hold so dearly!! And always gives me something to smile at!!


1 comment:
LMAO!! That last photo is just PERFECT!! What a doll!!
Post a Comment