Yesterday was a big day around here!!
Two of my little people had graduations!!
His signature thumbs up!!
This one...such a little trooper!! It was so stinkin' hot out already!!
Thomas and his buddies...Jett and Ryland! The Three Musketeers...all
scored 4's (highest rating) on everything except Displays Self
Control...of which they all scored a 3, needing a little improvement!
Thomas and his teacher Mrs. D!!
I can't say it enough...I cannot believe he is going to be in 1st grade!
And...
My little Taylor!! Only one picture of my girl because I was in the middle of feeding my other girl!!
It was a wonderful day and I am so proud of my munchkins!!




1 comment:
mellis,
i don't know why i love your blog so much, cause it just makes me feel old ( which of course i'm not) i too cannot believe thomas is going to be in first grade!!!!! all i can say is injoy, cause time really goes fast, especially when your having fun!!!! OR NOT!!!!! GIVE THOMAS AND COOK A BIG HUG AND TELL THEM CONGTATS!!!
love you guys, bubs
Post a Comment