Thursday, May 17, 2012

3 Months

Guess who's 3 months old?

Yep!!  You guessed it...my Tatum Marie!

No number stats to report because we didn't have to see the doc for three months, but I imagine her 4 month appointment will make up for that!

However I do have some other stats...

We are officially on a schedule, although when I say schedule I use the term very loosely.   I have NEVER been one of those "I have to be home because it's nap time" kind of moms.  Frankly I just think that's crazy, but to each is own!

Anyhoo...

Lil sis is sleeping from about 8pm-6am every night. 
Lil sis takes about 2-3 naps a day for anywhere from an hour to 4 hours!!
Lil sis loves her swing, loves the couch, loves just about everything...unless she's hungry!! 
Lil sis is smiling, giggling and making all sorts of noises!!

Lil sis just isn't so little anymore!!


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails