Friday, May 11, 2012

Keepin It Real

After my failed attempt on Easter of getting a nice picture of all three of the kids together I decided that the best solution would be to pay someone else!!  You know...because paying someone else is the likely solution when your kids won't listen to you!  God forbid they JUST LISTEN to you!! 

Anyway...I loved the way our family photos turned out and as luck would have it Shannon Worley Photography was having a little Mother's Day Mini Session!!  Well it turns out that was the only lucky part about it because my kids were as cooperative for her as they were for me!!  

Apparently I am not meant to have a picture of the three of them actually smiling!! And you know what...that's ok!! 

Photobucket Photobucket 
Why is it ok you ask?? 

Well because these are my kids and if they did exactly what I asked when I asked, I am not sure I would recognize them!! These pictures keep it real I guess...they just seem to do a little better on their own! 

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

 Thank you Shannon!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful children you have. . . what incredible pictures--not just in this post, but all around. Lovely.

I wanted to say a big thank you for your sweet words on my blog today. I tend to lurk more than not and appreciate your sharing. I'm so glad you have a wonderful relationship with your Mom and appreciate the gift she is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails