Monday, May 16, 2011

Just a List....

So I have figured something out...

I love crossing things off my list!!!

Whenever we go on vacation I make a list...and I get a little thrill every time something gets crossed off.

Which leads me to the meat and potatoes of this post.

I thought I would make a list...A "To-do" list!!! Since blogger allows me to put a line through things it seems like the best way to start getting things done.

So here is my list....

1. Clean and organize master bathroom linen closet.


2. Go through all of the kids' clothes and pull out the winter. It may not OFFICIALLY be summer in the other 49 states, but in AZ it is!


3. Clean and organize my craft room.


4. Work on a shelf that I got from Goodwill for the kids' playroom.


5. Take photos for my photography class.


6. Book first camping trip!!


7. List at least 10 things on Etsy (I have really neglected my Etsy shop lately and the truth is...I have probably over 50 bows/hair clips that I just need to take pics of)

It may not seem like too much, but I forgot to mention that everyday I have to go to my moms to watch her dog for a few hours...On Wednesday night we have Kindergarten round-up...On Saturday we have two parties...

AND of course all of the normal, everyday mommy stuff!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alright...so how long until I get to start seeing some lines through these?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails