I mean my loyal
The weeks trip was for ME and me only. I picked up some household items that I would buy only at the Dollar Tree.
Yes...I am aware that there is a machine known as "Coinstar" AND yes I am aware that this machine counts your money for you....BUT I do not want to give up any of
$1.00 and I get 36 coin wrappers and I don't have to give up 8.9% of the money.
Tom reminded me the other day that we were in need of a good scrub brush...so I can now check that off the list.
I have showed both of these items before, but they deserve a second shout out...FLOSSERS and LATEX GLOVES. The flossers are probably my number one best find at the Dollar Tree and if you ask my hubby I cannot live without them.
Manila envelopes, a plastic basket and a 2pk of white drawer trays finished off my list.
I have a few organizing projects that need to be done this week...
So I will most likely be back to my favorite store.

No comments:
Post a Comment