Sunday, May 15, 2011

Proud Mommy!!

So yesterday was RECITAL day!!

And except for the few tears Taylor shed when I dropped her off...it went off without a hitch!!

Unfortunately NO CAMERAS/VIDEO TAPING were allowed, so if you have come looking for the much anticipated Dad's dance...it is not here.

I did order the DVD, so hopefully I can figure out some way to share with everyone. Taylor had a great time and she did great.


She was back to her normal self after the show though....and refused to help get a good picture of her with mommy and Aunt KiKi.


She half way cooperated for the pic with her dad.

And the day wouldn't have been complete without a pic of our good friends The Tavenner's. Evan is in Taylor's dance class (if you missed the matching dresses) and Landon takes the hiphop class.


It was a great day!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Love seeing the pictures...so sad that we had to miss it! Looking forward to seeing the video!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails