Monday, September 13, 2010

Are you ready for some football??

Because we are!!

Officially the 2010/11 NFL season began last Thursday night, but Sunday was really the day that made it official in our house.



Thomas keeps changing his mind as to what team he is backing. This week you can see he was a Seahawk fan...next week though...he will probably be a Cardinals fan. My hubby will not agree with me, but I don't care which team he likes.

3 comments:

Melyssa Noren said...

Taylor looks SOOOO grown up here! Love the picture! We had a good time rotating outfits for our little guys start to the 2010 season :)

What's not to like about Sarah & Mike said...

Cute! I love their Hawks spirit and I am also beyond ready for some football!

~Kelli Marie said...

Worst blog post to date...he is a Cardinals fan and you all know it! Can he even name ONE Seahawk?...lame.

~Kelli

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails