So, I decided to start the VERY dreaded task of POTTY TRAINING!!!
Can I just tell you that I am one pair of underwear away from giving up and it is only day two?
Can I just tell you that it is WAY different with Taylor than it was with Thomas?
Can I just tell you that Taylor thinks it is some sort of game? That every time she has an accident... THAT is when she decides to tell me she has to go potty!! Better late than never...I GUESS
Can I just tell you that she thinks the door needs to be closed and I need to leave her alone while she is trying to go? I am sorry, but when was the last time I got to use the restroom without a dog and two toddlers hanging off of me? She must be taking a page out of my hubbys book...Mr. I need 30 min with no interruptions. Oh don't even get me started, I really could devote an entire post to Moms and Dads and the differences in restroom usage. But I digress
Can I just tell you that Thomas gets more excited when she goes in the toilet than she does?
Oh and one more thing....
Can I just tell you that my mom is tackling potty training tomorrow while I am at work.
Please...Please...Please
NO ACCIDENTS AT NANA's
No comments:
Post a Comment