So, I have nothing new to report around here. And actually that is quite alright with me. The kids and I plug along all week with our little routine and I have occasional moments of insanity and then I regroup. I spend the weekend trying to soak up any minute I can get of shared parenting and then the week starts all over again. I love it though and wouldn't have it any other way.
With that said...
I was perusing blogs this morning and read my friend Jessica's blog and decided to steal her post today.
Most of my posts are about my kids, but today I am talking all about myself.
25 Things You Do Not Know About Me (well, except my mom and my sis...they know pretty much everything about me)
1. I cannot eat milk duds without popcorn.
2. My absolute favorite color is yellow, but I only own one shirt that is yellow and wear black and white most days.
3. Christmas is my favorite holiday, but since having kids Mother's Day is the day I look forward to the most. My hubby has made everyone so far great!
4. I watch General Hospital...yes the soap opera, religiously. It is my number one on the DVR list.
5. Country music makes me absolutely HAPPY...it can turn my mood around instantly.
6. I despise laundry...everything that has to do with laundry I hate. So, much so that I would hire someone to do it if I could afford to.
7. I love doing the dishes and prefer to do them myself even if my hubby offers to do them.
8. I have never started a BBQ...I get freaked out at the thought of starting it. I have no idea why.
9. I am scared to DEATH of snakes and just the site of one will cause me to have a nightmare the next time I fall asleep.
10. At work my routine is like CLOCK WORK...I am neurotic about it.
11. The only nickname I have ever really had is Miffie...there are only a select few people in my family that still call me that.
12. My favorite movie is Top Gun even though I really do not like Tom Cruise.
13. I think motherhood is the most rewarding thing I have ever done.
14. I laugh at my kids daily.
15. I have the mouth of a trucker and my favorite word is not a very good one.
16. I always have a plan, but never stick to it.
17. I have never packed for a trip earlier than the night before.
18. I strongly dislike local news, but watch NBC Nightly News every night...I love Brian Williams.
19. I dream every night and almost always remember them in the morning. I have often wondered what they mean...if anything.
20. I would love to write a book about motherhood.
21. I once made a list of 50 things I wanted to do in life and #5 was ride a Harley across the country. I laugh every time I read the list. Oh and I have never been on a Harley.
22. If I could own a race horse I would name it "Are you kidding me?"
23. I say "Seriously?" so much that Thomas now says it.
24. It drives me nuts when kids that can talk have pacifiers.
25. When I cry at movies it is usually the "ugly cry"
And there you have it. A little bit more about me that you probably didn't know 5 minutes ago.
1 comment:
Ok...so I have started a BBQ, but I totally get the freaked out thing. I HATE it when Chris asks me to start it for him when he's on his way home!
(Ps. I love the ugly cry...it makes me feel better about crying at movies myself!)
Post a Comment