Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Laboring on Labor Day??

Well, our Labor Day was filled with a whole lot more laboring than resting. No complaints here though, I felt pretty good last night when I looked back on what I got accomplished.

Tom and I both worked all weekend, but did a little playing. I took the kids to our friends Chris and Jen's house for some much needed swimming. Well, the kids swam and mom just chatted. Oh and had Jen design an awesome flier for a Breast Cancer fundraiser we are having at work...more on that later...but Jen is great. Tom took Thomas golfing...not just to the driving range either...they actually played 9 holes.

They were sooo cute when they drove by in the cart and when they got home. Sometimes it absolutely amazes me how grown up Thomas can be. I do not like it quite frankly, but more on that later.

I did some much needed cleaning of both my car and my house. I always feel pretty darn good when I get cleaning done. It isn't may favorite thing to do, but it is rewarding when it is done.

And lastly...

I finished two projects. I will be sharing over on TaylorTHIS lately today. Each project I finish makes me smile a little more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails