Thursday, August 12, 2010

Monkey Business



I am not sure what has been up with my Cookie Monster these last few weeks. She has become a momma's girl. WHAT?!? I know I am just as shocked as you are. Out of nowhere she has done a 180 and now she wants me. I am not complaining one little bit, but with that said I do not know why it ever bothered me that she wasn't. See for the most part we do just fine her and I, but because we are somewhat alike in personality...SOMEWHAT...we tend to butt heads when we do not agree.

She is BOSSY!! My hubby says I am bossy!! Well there can only be ONE boss in this house and I am sorry to say....

I win!!

Yesterday I was busy taking pictures of my hair clips and of course she followed me outside. Besides thinking she needed to be sitting right next to me the whole time, she also kept saying...

"Mommy I take a picture!"

"See it! See it!!" (she insists upon looking at the picture right after we take it)

This went on for what seemed like forever until I finally just told her "No more pictures."


1 comment:

Shan said...

She's growing up so fast. SO cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails