Monday, August 30, 2010

Pretend

How about we just pretend that August didn't even happen? What do you say? I have been MIA practically the whole month. I do not even have a good excuse either, so I won't even bother.

I will however, tell you what we have been up too.

Pre-K has pretty much set my routine for my weeks. Thomas goes to school from 12-3 everyday, so Taylor and I have three hours of girl time. We rotate between hanging out with Nana, napping at home and running errands just the two of us. My days seem to just fly by and before I know it another week has gone by. Today starts week 5 of school already.

On the subject of school, Thomas has started to read a little. It makes me smile from ear to ear when I sit and practice with him. He sounds out each letter and after a couple of tries he usually blends the letters to actually say the word. He is writing his name much better than last year. I am sooo proud of him.



Last week he was the star of the week in his class and of course he loved every minute of it. They ended the week with crazy hair day and he insisted that I spray paint his hair red, white and black for the Cardinals.



I laugh everyday at how much taller he is than all of the other kids in his class.

I have been busy working on a few projects and hopefully will finish at least one of them today. Keep an eye out for the completed pictures on my crafty blog.

I finally picked up my camera last week and I realized how much I missed it. I promise to never go that long again without taking pictures. I think my kids have doubled in size since the last time I took pictures of them.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thomas' hair is hilarious! I love it!

DeeDee said...

i wanna know how YOU are feeling lady! how far along are you now?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails