Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Rare Sighting

It is very rare that I get pictures of my kids with anyone else besides each other. Occasionally I get a good one with their dad, but even that is rare.

Yesterday when I went over to my moms I took my camera and made it a point to take a few pics.

And not just of my little Cookie Monster, but of Aunt KiKi and Nana also.

Of course there was some protest from my mom (absolutely NO surprise there), she hates getting her pictures taken. I told her to get over it and I can guarantee that she will be not so happy with me that I am posting these same pics on my blog...

But

Oh well, I thought they were super cute. I played around with them in PSE and tried some to the PW actions that I downloaded.





And can I just say that it took absolutely NO bribery to get Taylor to smile in these pics. I think that is a first.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails