Ok so I have a confession to make.
I must first warn you that you may laugh, so please feel free to sit down first. If you choose to ignore my warning then I can not help you.
It is only August 17th and....
I have already decided what the kids will be for Halloween this year.
Oh I am not done yet.
My mom has already made Taylor's costume and is itching to start Thomas'!!!
And let me just tell you that again my mom outdid herself. I will post a sneak peak once I have a picture.
Stay tuned!!
2 comments:
That is so funny!!! We decided last spring what the girls will be but who knows if our youngest will still agree come October! Love that you are expecting....I hope to be in the same boat too here shortly! =)
I'm going to start by calling you a big NERD...but you already know that. I love you and can't wait to see the costumes! Now you've got me thinking about it...great, look what you've done!!!
Post a Comment