Thursday, June 3, 2010

You Just Never Know

For some reason I am on a quest to bring my readers (even if it is only a few) some wisdom in bargain shopping.

My hubby laughs every time he sees my cheesy grin. The one that is directly related to some purchase I have made in which I feel as though I have just gotten the ABSOLUTE GREATEST deal.

He would say that I am a total sucker!!

But I disagree and frankly that is all that matters.

I think I have always been a bargain shopper in some way or another, but once I had kids and all these bills that come along with married life and being a parent...


Well, I look even harder for a good deal.

I skipped $$$ Tree Tuesday this week because my kids were having one of THOSE days and I had no desire whatsoever to take them out in public.

I did however,

Take them to Target today to get an Icee and since it cannot be passed by I made a stop at the $1 Spot.

Of course I had to share my find.

How stinkin' cute are these...





Please, I beg of you...

Unless you have some very good reason (like you do not live near a Target or a $$$ Tree) do not ever buy gift bags ever again that cost more than $1!!

I vowed a while back that I never would.

Both the $1 Spot at Target and the Dollar Store have the cutest gift bags. I bought these because #1:they are STINKIN' cute and #2:it never hurts to have a few of these stashed away.

As a bonus there was matching tissue paper for each set (also a $1 each) and each package had 15 sheets of paper. Quite a bit if you ask me.

Can't wait to have a need for one or all of these!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok...I have to agree with you that those are "stinkin' cute", but I do have to ask you just one question: What kind of awesome gift are you going to give me in one of those bags?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails