I wish I could tell you that I have been on some luxurious vacation, but I haven't
I wish I could show you tons of pictures that I have taken in the last week, but I .
don't have any.
And most of all I wish I could give you a REALLY good reason for completely checking out of the blog world for a week, but again...
I CAN NOT!!
I have now worked for the last five days and I am exhausted. It is nice to get out of the house and feel like something other than a mommy, but after a few hours I am over it. To be perfectly honest, I prefer to be a mommy than a career woman. PLEASE do not tell my hubby though!!! I like to keep him guessing.
Speaking of my hubby...He is leaving town tomorrow for the rest of the week. I will be a single mommy until Friday. After quite a bit of protesting I finally gave in and decided to take the kids to the high country and meet up with him. I love my hubby, but secretly I am a tiny bit sick of the 110 degree days we have been having and would kill for some cooler weather. Although ask me how I feel once I have been in the car for three hours with two toddlers.
Just in case any of you have been wondering...
I did not run out of blueberries yet, but my stock pile has depleted. I do however have a half gallon of chocolate ice cream that I have not even touched, which is not like me. Oh well, I am sure it will pass.
And...
For my bad news...
The air conditioning in my car went out again. There is nothing good about this. I had to run and pick up hubby's dry cleaning this afternoon, which is less than a mile from our house, I thought I was going to die. I had sweat in places that...well frankly I is there really any place where sweat isn't annoying?? So, now I sit in my air conditioned house, crossing my fingers that when I call the guy tomorrow and find out the verdict on my car...well, I just don't want to cry.
I must check out for the night now...the laundry room is calling my name and since I have been ignoring it for as long as I possibly can, I better get in there.
2 comments:
Oh would you please send some of that heat and sun up this way! SO sorry about your air-conditioner, there probably isnt anything worse when it is in the 100s (I am only guessing here) =) Hope your week gets better - go eat your chocolate ice cream girl!
mellis, i get sick to my stomach when you say bad news!! and then you talk about your "freakin" A-C that my dear,is not bad news, its just a little bump in the road!! have a great 4th. love you guys. love, bubs
Post a Comment