Friday, January 29, 2010

Just Focus..

I have decided over the last few days that I am entirely incapable of five things at once. I am not quite sure I can even do two. I started making hair clips again...very good right?? Well when I pick one thing up something else stops entirely. How hard is it to do all of the things I want to do all at once??

Every night when I am crawling into my bed trying to forget my exhaustion from the day I think about all of the things I am going to accomplish the following day. Some days I even start off on the right foot, but somewhere between kitchen clean up after breakfast and getting ready for the day...I am very lost. I REALLY want to be that mom that can do it ALL.

Maybe someday...For now I will just leave you with a pic of my latest creation.

1 comment:

Blyth Family Blog said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I think you're doing just FINE! You've got 2 great kids, and 2 great hobbies, more than I can say for myself I've got the kid part down, but no hobbies I'm afraid!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails