They provide quite a few things for me... #1: I feel a lot less crazy (sometimes I feel more crazy, but we won't talk about those times) and #2: I am often inspired by all the other bloggers out there (even if I never really do anything with my inspiration).
Today while browsing my favorite blogs I got inspired to organize. My friend blogged about how she has been getting organized now that the holiday season is over. I decided to take a page out of her book and run with it.
I took before and after pics of my first organization project of the day (probably week because my kids don't leave me alone long enough to tackle multiple projects).
I started with me little hall closet that is the catch all for my extras...cleaning, hygiene and such. It gets organized and then becomes one big puzzle. How can I put this in here and shut the door without it all falling?? Such a fun game I play it in all of my closets.
Here is my after...
Now I know it probably does not look that much different to you, but trust me IT IS. I actually know what I have and what I do not need more of...Kleenex!! LOL I have 11 boxes not including the two I just opened and put in each bathroom. I think we are good for a while!
Anyway, thank you fellow bloggers!! Wasting my day away reading what everyone else is doing has paid off today, I got something done.
1 comment:
good work! it looks great! gotta love that. my friend just started a de-clutter blog. check it out here:
www.declutterclub.blogspot.com
Post a Comment