OK I must start off by saying that I am not a huge fan of making New Year's resolutions because undoubtedly by mid-January I have already broken them, but this year I am going to try.
2010 is a big year for me as I am turning the big 3-0 on March 11Th. Anyone that knows me can attest to the fact that I am not a huge fan of getting older. With that said though, I have decided to embrace this next birthday and the decade to come. I have learned over the last few years that life is way to short to not live every day to the fullest. I look at my kids and wonder everyday where the time has gone?
My mom, sister and many others have laughed at me and my "Plans". I always say "I need a plan!" I planned that I wanted to be married and done having kids by the age of 30 and well... I stuck to my plan. I have gone back and forth for a while about the idea to have more kids and decided the other day that I am OFFICIALLY done. I want to spend the next decade (and the rest of my life for that matter) enjoying my family and friends.
My resolutions for 2010 are a little broader, but much bigger in the long run.
Happy New Year everyone!!!
2 comments:
happy new year my friend!
happy new year!! and amen to your resolution, it sounds like a really good plan to me.remember what ever happens today, will be tomorrows memories.
love you guys,
bubs
give the kids a hug for me!!
Post a Comment