I am hoping it is more than just a phase, all of this inspiration I have been getting. Maybe it is the promise I made to myself to make the most of the year (years) to come.
I installed my photoshop and have been playing around with it every night. I am trying very hard not to let it scare me away. It is easy to see how that could happen once you open the program. Anyway, I have learned a tiny bit, but feel really good with that.
Leave it to my mom to point out that my photography blog cannot be ALL about my kids. I know that, trust me! It is just so hard to think of other things when they are in your face all day long. Plus when other people photograph food and such, it looks so good...when I do it looks ridiculous. I will get over it I promise.
My sister sent me to a blog last night that I can say I am totally obsessed with now. The Pioneer Woman... have you heard of this lady?? Neither had I, but she is WONDERFUL. Her blog has just about everything, but she has a section devoted to photography (tips and tricks). She writes in a way that is very easy to understand. I read until my eyes hurt last night and I will be back on tonight after I put the kids to bed.
Come hell or high water I am going to learn how to do something besides be a mom and a wife and work at SAFEWAY! Not that I am complaining about the first two, but well you either know what I mean or you don't.
2 comments:
Here Here! Good luck!
boo!! to your mom, the rest of us love seeing pictures of the cutest kids ever.
love, bubs
Post a Comment