We took Taylor over to my moms so him and I could have some mommy and Thomas time. We went to Jamba Juice and got a smoothie or as he likes to call them a "Poovie". Once you have more than one kid you really start to cherish the moments when you are one on one with either of them.

He had no fear whatsoever, went and sat in his seat and never looked back. He was super excited to tell me all about his first day when I picked him up. I will admit that I almost cried, but held it together because he was so brave. I know that I am not the first to say this, but wow time flies. He really isn't my baby anymore. Oh and at his preschool (Kinderbugs) he is known as a grasshoppper.
2 comments:
hi guys,
great picture of you and grasshopper. your right he isn't your baby anymore, how did he grow up so quick? its only been a year hasn't it ? happy face.i'm sure glad you got teary eyed because i did just seeing you guys picture.
love , bubs
What a great pic of you two!! Ava and Thomas sound alot alike. She starts preschool next month and as excited I am about having some time with Miles alone, I'm also kinda sad :(
Hope you're doing good!!
Post a Comment