Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trying to find a groove

Well today was day 2 of preschool and it went just as well as day 1. I am so glad we made the decision to do preschool. Thomas really needs it and I think mommy needs it a little also. After Taylor and I dropped him off it was a quick stop at the bank and off to get my nails done. Taylor sat quietly in her stroller and giggled at me the entire time.

The afternoon thing is working out, but it has completely thrown off our normal routine. I have been lucky enough to still get really good naps out of Thomas and of course Taylor, but with school at 2pm it makes for no naps and a very early bedtime. In turn this means my kids are up even earlier than normal. What to do??

On a completely different note I took the kids out back this morning in hopes to get some cute pics of them together, NO LUCK AT ALL!! I did however get one good one of each of them. I still have not given up on the photography thing I just need to make time and anyone that knows me knows that I am not good at making time. I am hoping that with a good new routine I can make some time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I said before I had Thomas that if there was one thing I would do was take lots of pictures. I have succeeded at this no question, but now it is a matter of getting really good pictures. I have thousands of pictures of my kids no joke. I am obsessed one might say.

1 comment:

The Haigh's said...

Such beautiful kids you have. The routine thing drives me crazy as I'm trying to set one with Westyn but something always comes into play and throws it off.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails