Well, here I go again explaining that I have been a very bad blogger lately and have no real good excuse. I have noticed that I am not the only one though, so I don't feel as bad. It has been pretty crazy around here, this is really the first time in over a week that I have spent any real time at the computer. Tom took a week long vacation last week so I could pick up some hours at work and go camping (well it really isn't camping when you stay in a cabin, but whatever). I will break up my posts so I don't get too long winded.
My one piece of news in this post is that we have put our house on the market. Very long story, but the short of it is that we are not moving out of Arizona just hopefully into something a little larger than what we currently have. There have been quite a few showings and there is one offer on the table, so I will keep you updated.
While Tom was on dad duty last week one of his responsibilities was to give Thomas a haircut. While standing in the check stand at work this is what walked up to me and yelled "Mommy, look at my hair!!"

My one piece of news in this post is that we have put our house on the market. Very long story, but the short of it is that we are not moving out of Arizona just hopefully into something a little larger than what we currently have. There have been quite a few showings and there is one offer on the table, so I will keep you updated.
While Tom was on dad duty last week one of his responsibilities was to give Thomas a haircut. While standing in the check stand at work this is what walked up to me and yelled "Mommy, look at my hair!!"

No worries, it did not last! It was cute for the day, but I just thought it made him look mean and when he is already on my last nerve that haircut just put me over the edge. I will just keep the pictures for the memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment