Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another week come and gone

Well another week has come and gone. It is the end of August already and I really can't believe it. I was in Hobby Lobby (my favorite store) the other day and not only are they fully stocked on wonderful fall and Halloween stuff, but they have almost all of their Christmas items out as well. I can't even begin to think about Christmas, although I should because it always hits us hard at one time. Anyway, it has approached rather fast, but I love fall. It is a little different in Arizona than the Northwest, but I still love it. I found the kids' Halloween costumes the other day now I just need to go buy them. Again I will be the one choosing costumes and Tom will not like it, but I do not care.

What else??? Everyone except me was sick this last weekend. What a joke that is, it would almost be better if I had been sick with them. Their wining and complaining wouldn't have been so annoying. Tom was the biggest baby of them all, all I heard all weekend was "Baby, I'm sick!!" This was his answer to everything. I worked my normal shifts both Saturday and Sunday, but took off to go shopping as soon as I got home on Saturday. I couldn't handle it!! I am not the most sympathetic mommy.

I didn't get to take many pics over the last week with all of the runny noses, but I did get a couple pics while I was taking pictures of my hair clips.

Taylor and Thomas both got haircuts today. I took care of Thomas' and Taylor got her done by a pro. I can't handle her bob and weave action during the process. How cute is she?? She thinks she is such a big girl. She wants to do and have everything that Thomas has, hence the golf club.

Photobucket

And my little man. Still loving school and learning lots. He knows a bit of sign language, the days of the week and a few new songs. I love my two hour break three days a week, so it is a win win situation.

Photobucket

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

oh they are SO cute. btw, good job on keeping up with the photography - your pics are really getting better and are so fun to look at!

~Kelli Marie said...

is that the only shirt taylor wears?! :-) love ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails