Well we are playing fantasy football again this year and yesterday was DRAFT DAY!! I drew the 3rd overall pick and I decided when all was said and done it does not matter what pick you have. I am very pleased with my team and it should be a very good season. Football season is my absolute favorite time of year, minus the fact that Tom does absolutely no yard work on Sundays. I work every Sunday, but barely miss anything once daylight savings time happens (I miss about the first half of early games until then). Although we live in Arizona we ARE NOT Cardinal fans. We are a family of Seahawk fans despite my parents and sisters' endless tries to get Thomas to be a Cardinals fan. I would say that football is the only sport I can sit and watch from start to finish. I do have to specify though that I am not much for college football as a lot of people are. Frankly I think there are too many teams to follow and I do not have that kind of time. NFL it is for me. I took my camera with me, but draft day is way too complicated to try and take pics. I did get my mom to take one of my sis and I.

On a completely different note, well not entirely, I came up with the idea of making hair clips to match the teams that people root for. Sports fans are not just boys yet I don't seem to find an enormous amount of girls clothes when looking. The idea stemmed from getting Taylor a Seahawks jersey but adding cute korker hair clips to girly her up. Anyway keep an eye out on
my etsy site for future listings for your favorite team colors. Here is a little pic of the ones I made for Taylor, or myself if I feel like it :)

Go Seahawks!!!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness!! I need to order some for Ava! Should I go to your etsy site to do that? Guess I will...Totally agree with you about football season...GO HAWKS! we're going up for the Hawks v. Cards game in October :)
Love the clips! I wish that Westyn's hair was a bit longer, she would rock those Hawks clips every Sunday
Now that I look at the picture again, I bet the small ones would work.
dersamellis,
kinda looks like you have come up with a great idea about the hair clips, you go girl!!
love, aunt bubs
p.s. great pic. of you and kells
I love it! I'm not so sure about my fantasy team though....
Post a Comment