I just have to share a little something that happened today while I was on the phone with a Southwest Airlines associate.
Conversation:
Thomas: "Mommy, mommy"
Me: "Shh Thomas mommy is on the phone."
Thomas: "Mommy, mommy"
Me: "Shh please, I am on the phone."
Thomas: "Mommy, I have to go poop!"
Me: "Okay, go."
Thomas: "I have to go poop, mommy, now!
Trying to hold my laughter in, I hear a little bit of quiet laughter on the other end of the line.
Thomas: "Mommy I said I have to go poop!"
The quiet laughter now becomes obvious laughter and I say to the nice lady. "Did you catch all that?"
She proceeded to tell me that her kids are grown and she was happy for the much needed laugh.
Glad we could help!! Never a dull moment when there is a toddler around.
1 comment:
Cute! I'm sure you/Thomas made that ladies day!
Post a Comment