Friday, January 23, 2009

She does have her moments

My little Taylor has her good moments and of course she has her not so good ones, but since I often post about the not so good ones I thought I would share a little of the opposite. Thomas is napping, so I thought I would take her outside to try to get a few good pics. For the most part she was in a cooperating mood, so I thought I would share. Notice in the last picture the big bruise on her forhead, in a previous post I told you she is pulling herself up now....well she has no clue how to get down. The bruise is a result of a fall on the very hard tile. Ouch!!




My big girl and her two little bottom teeth.


"Are you done yet mom?" (This was picture number 50 I think)

2 comments:

The Haigh's said...

She is so cute. I love little girls...not in the creepy way though.

Sandi said...

Oh Meliss, she is so flippin cute.
Got all teary eyed looking at her. Miss you so much,
Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails