Monday, December 22, 2014
iPhone Photo Dump
From top left:
1. My hubby and Thomas went to an ugly sweater party while the girls and I were out of town...before I left I found this ugly shirt at Salvation Army and added a few embellishments for Thomas to wear!
2. My hubby whipped up homemade Kahlua, he took a bottle as his white elephant gift...it is delicious.
3. I had to take a pic of all the wheelchairs in the airport when we flew home...I'm not kidding when I say I have never seen so many wheelchairs or senior citizens in my life. No doubt I was the youngest adult on the plane and definitely the only one with kids.
4. Can't wait to hang my new sign...I wrapped it up and checked it at the airport...my mom was going to donate it...NO WAY!! I knew I could get it home.
5. This is where I found her after listening to her scream for 30 minutes...she HATES sleeping in her own bed.
6. Our awesome neighbors brought us a Christmas present on Saturday...some yummy treats and this Seahawks grilling spatula. I'm sure they cringed when they bought it...they are Cincinnati fans.
7. Look at me...gettin' my bake on!
8. My lunch on Sunday...SO DELICIOUS!!
9. Woke up to snow this morning!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment