Friday, December 5, 2014

iPhone Photo Dump



From top left:
1.  Guess who's back...ELFIE!!  And he's been moving around, keeping an eye on my munchkins and reporting back to the North Pole nightly!
2.  Yes...this is what remains of a 4lb container of Spice Drops!  DON'T JUDGE!
3.  My mantle...filled with all 13 of our family ornaments!!  I love it, but will not be able to use the fire again until after Christmas...apparently the mantle heats up and they melt off!!  OOPS!
4.  Taylor drew this pic of our tree and her walking down the stairs to see Santa...she even wrote a little conversation.
5.  Ugh...the Under Armor store forgot to remove this security tag.  I wrapped it anyway...I'll deal with it later!
6.  How cute are these containers from the Target $1 spot...well they were actually $3, but so worth it!  Soon to be filled with delicious treats!
7.  I went in to pick up Taylor's room this morning and noticed she snagged one of my decorations to set next to her little tree! 
8.  My little ragamuffin...needs a haircut BADLY!
9.  Had a little laundry accident today...I didn't notice Taylor's elephant pin still attached to her shirt.  It melted and this was the result!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails