Before I start revealing what the house looks like all put together I will first show you the results of my husbands amazing work.
Here is the new flooring in our dining and family room!! A vast improvement from those gross carpets we started with!! They look even better in person!
Almost the second after we signed papers on the house I knew what I wanted...A NEW DINING TABLE!! A table that would fit my 5 AND any guests we have. No more eating on the couch or standing in the kitchen!! My mom found these amazing plans for a farmhouse table over at Ana-White.
This table is HUGE people!! And it weighs a small ton!! BUT...it is perfect!!
I smile every time I look at it!!!
Stay tuned for what it looks like inside the house!!!
2 comments:
You did a beautiful job on that table Meliss!!!! It's gorgeous!!!Tom's floors also look great.....Love, auntie Marlene
love the floors and table, tom did a great job !!!!!!! looking forward to seeing the rest of the house, and the kids like in their bedrooms or sitting around their new TABLE !!!!! love you guys !!!!aunt bubs
Post a Comment