Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Full Month!

As if moving into a new house isn't enough to fill a month on the calender, we are hosting guests this month as well.

Our first round of guests came last Thursday and spent the weekend with us.  In Kindergarten Thomas became fast friends with a boy named Jett.  All I heard when he started Kindergarten was Jett this and Jett that!!  After a fun field trip I not only got to meet the amazing Jett, but I had the pleasure of meeting his mom as well.  Chanon and I became fast friends as well and both friendships have lasted even from 800 miles away.  

The Scott's took a long road trip last summer and loved it so much they decided to do it again this summer and lucky for us they were planning to make CO the first stop on their trip.  It worked out perfectly that we were just moved into our new house and I was happy to host for the weekend.   They have a daughter that is Taylor's age as well, Riley, and so it couldn't have been more perfect.  They kids played all weekend and the adults got to catch up.  AND because road trips require tourist site seeing...we went to the Denver Zoo and a Rockies Game as well.








It was a great weekend!!  We have a few days to rest and then next up...Nana and Papa Moore!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails