Thomas and Taylor may be pains in my neck a good portion of the time, but I am happy to say they save all that behavior for their dear old mom and are perfect angels at school.
They both finished a wonderful year of school the week we were moving. They are sad to leave all of their friends at Northridge, but I keep reminding them that they will make tons of new friends at their new school. I still can't believe I have a 1st grader and a 3rd grader. And not that I am counting, but 10 weeks from today I they will BOTH be in school ALL day!!
Taylor with her Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Vermillion!!
Headed to Taylor's Kindergarten continuation ceremony!!
Man do I love these three munchkins!!
Taylor and daddy!! Must have been the fact the night was about her because she was sure in the cooperating mood when it came to smiling for pics!!
Only on special occasions do I step to the other side of the lens!!
Taylor and her good friend Kira!!
All four of these Kinders lived on the same street...carpooling buddies and good friends!!
And I couldn't leave out my Thomas and his teacher Mrs. Spillan!! As usual he loved her and I'm pretty sure she liked him too.









1 comment:
OMG !!! they have grown so much since D LAND. and such a beautiful and handsome group !!!! give them hugs and kisses for me. love yu guys
Post a Comment