Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Potty Training

I seriously cannot even believe I am posting about this already.  I was hoping she would stay little FOREVER, but we know that's not going to happen.  I don't actually have boat loads of confidence that this is going to happen quickly, but I am going to give it a shot.  Taylor and I went to Target yesterday to get a Minnie Mouse potty seat...because if anyone can help a 2 year old learn to potty it's Minnie Mouse!!  We bought her big girl underwear...ALSO Minnie Mouse...and on Thursday I plan to hit it hard!!  Why Thursday??  Well because I don't want to have to leave the house if there is any progress at all and Thursday/Friday I don't drive to school!!

Stay tuned!! 


Another reason why my confidence level is pretty low...No Tatum it is not a hat!!

We did a little test...30 minutes and NOTHING!!  I did do a lot of laughing though!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG meliss!!!! i did a lot of laughing when i saw those pics. to funny!!!! love you guys, bubs

DeeDee said...

can't wait to keep up on this adventure! go mama, go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails