Monday, February 10, 2014

An Update

I will start off by saying that my mother DID get a little laugh from my post.  If she were being honest she would probably tell you she does not think I can get my purging done by the time she comes.  AND if I am being honest she is probably right.  BUT I am trying and have put quite a dent in the list.

Thursday and Friday I finished the mail area, the freezer, the entertainment center and Tom's closet.  I had hoped to tackle a few more spots, but opted to do a few loads of laundry instead.

Saturday I did not do anything in the way of cleaning my house.  I did however go get my car cleaned...INSIDE and OUT!!  That is actually not on the purge list, but frankly it should be.  My car was a pit...as in DISGUSTING!!  Now it's clean though and hopefully will stay that way for at least a week or two.  Haha...yea right!

Sunday my hubby had to work, so I took full advantage and tackled the kids' rooms!!  All three rooms...closets included!!  No more clothes that don't fit or garbage hidden behind dressers!!  Everything in it's place!!  The kids' rooms were really the BIG ticket items on my purge list and it feels great to have them done!!

I have until Wednesday morning to finish the list or try to get close!!  I'll let you know how I do!!

On another note...Saturday my hubby took Thomas and Taylor to see The Lego Movie, so I did what I do best and headed to Target!!

Is this not the cutest shirt?!


We are going to Disneyland in April and as you might expect...the kids will have to have cute Disney attire!!  This one's for Tatum...BONUS...it was on clearance!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails