Friday, February 21, 2014

I'm Going To Skip The Overachieving

Well as much as I would love to be telling you all how great the potty training was is going...I CANNOT!!  Why you ask??  Because I gave up!!  I will tell you that I was encouraged by my neighbor and good friend JoJo (who is currently potty training her twins that turned 2 in November) to give it a go with Tatum.  If it wasn't for that encouragement I never would have started this early.  But as I suspected the girl just ain't ready!!

We had a total of 8 accidents...including peeing on the carpet a few times, on me once, the couch and her bedroom rug!!  When she sat on the toilet she thought it was comedy hour, laughing, talking, getting on and off, but never doing what one should be ACTUALLY be doing in the bathroom!!  I did not try this early with Thomas or Taylor, so I have decided to push it to the back burner and re-visit the issue at a later date!!

MOM fail I know, but seriously...I was really just trying to be an overachiever!! 

On another note...I finally cut Taylor's hair the other day and trust me when I tell you...SHE NEEDED IT!!  Although if you look at these pictures you may not even notice.  She got 5 inches cut off and it's still long!!  But it is easier to brush and she loves it...SO WIN WIN!!

Such enthusiasm!!

Total cheeseball!! 

But I love her anyway!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

meliss, totally she is a pic of you OMG!!!!! so much !!!!!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Ummm . . . you forgot to mention the time she peed down the vent while you were on the phone with your mom. LMAO Oh how I love your mom fail stories! They are the BEST!! XOXO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails