Friday, February 22, 2013

365 Days Ago

I absolutely cannot believe that many days have gone by.  Time has flown by, but I can honestly say that I have truly embraced all things baby this time around.  I have snuggled and kissed on her a million times.  I have sat by her crib and watched her sleep more times than I can count.  I love the little person she is becoming, but get a tiny bit sad every time she moves up a size in clothes. 

I can remember the anticipation of her arrival clear as day.  I wondered what she would look like...whether or not 6 solid months of heartburn would produce a head full of hair.  I remember wondering if I would know how to take care of a newborn again, I was pretty far removed from diapers and middle of the night feedings.  

Tatum Marie Moore came into this world at 8:41pm on February 22, 2012!  She was just like her brother and sister in so many ways.  And since that day she has shown us even more ways she is like them, but has also developed her own little, amazing personality.


I know that every mom feels this way, but being a mom is the most amazing job.  I have three healthy, happy, crazy kids and I love them.

Happy Birthday Tatum!!!  Just like your brother and sister...You make me smile a hundred times a day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! talk about a fast year, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATUM, we love you,
aunt bubs,& uncle jim

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday liitle Tate!!! Looking for the 1 year picture with cake!! Love you! Gma Jordan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails