A...Another month has come and gone and I missed it!
B...Been budgeting with my hubby and it has actually turned out to be a rather fun challenge, as I have figured out I like to spend money about as much as he does!!
C...Can someone please inform my children I am not their maid?
D...Disneyland, we are going VERY SOON!!
E...Eighty Four days until Christmas...In case you were wondering!!
F...Finished ALL of my laundry this weekend, but pretty sure I have another full basket already!
G...General Hospital is my biggest guilty pleasure! If I am being honest and with my readers I always am!
H...Halloween decorations are up! Are yours?
I...I made the kids super cute autograph books for our trip to Disneyland...you can see them here.
J...Just because it is fall don't think the temperature reflects it here in AZ...because it does not!
K...Kids' school conferences this week, I am pretty confident that Thomas and Taylor save all their bad behavior for me, so conferences should go good!
L...Love that my sister cleaned out her closet and ended up filling mine with things she no longer wants!!
M...My baby has a serious case of "I can't be without my mommy" and I need it to end...yesterday!
N...Note to self...need to mop, my baby is crawling!
O...October is my second favorite month...a very close second to December!
P...Packing is my least favorite thing about traveling!!
Q...Quite possibly could be our best family vacation yet!! Possibly, I'll let you know!
R...Recycled old, broken crayons and made fun flower shaped ones with Taylor and she thought it would be nice to give all the kids in her class!! Love her to pieces!!
S...So glad all my favorite shows are back!
T...Thomas' football team is 1-1!!
U...Unfortunately for the pigeons that have taken up residence on my roof my hubby bought a BB gun!!
V...Very soon I should be pigeon free!!
W...Went to a movie this weekend with my friend Jackie and her sis...long overdue night out!
X...Xtra time is very hard to come by these days!
Y...Yep, I had to give Tatum ANOTHER hair cut! This time we hit the mullet!
AND
Z...Zilch...I got nothin for Z people!!
No comments:
Post a Comment