I am a few days late, but...
Happy 8 Month Birthday Lil Sis!!
It has just officially hit me how close you are to turning a year old!! Last year at this time I was trying to convince myself that with the holidays, time would fly by and it would be February before I knew it. I am not sure then it felt like the time was flying by, but since then I can definitely say that it has.
Another month come and gone, but lots to report...
You took your first trip and it was a biggy...Disneyland. You were an absolute rock star and lasted every day with the rest of us. Your favorite ride was The Little Mermaid ride, but I think It's A Small World was a close second! I kid...I kid...even you thought that was a snoozer!
You have 2 teeth now and haven't let it phase you one bit.
You are a huge fan of Gerber Puffs...or as I refer to them...the baby drug of choice!! Nana and I tried giving you some plain old cheerios and well...someone is a little spoiled and wasn't a fan.
Aunt KiKi and I were discussing the fact that you DO NOT laugh and well it's true. I have officially heard you LAUGH two times, both while watching your brother. I am not going to read too much into that because it raises a few questions like You don't find mommy funny?? Or Of all the people in our family you find Thomas to be the funniest?? Anyhoo...maybe by nine months you will find mommy funnier!
I am not sure how much weight you have gained, but you have definitely gotten taller. I know this because I was finally able to retire your 3 month onesies!! One more month and we will know where you land on those charts.
And last but certainly not least...you are a crawling machine and sitting up with little to no assistance. Dad is not a huge fan of you crawling...he prefers you to stay in one place. I am not positive if it is for your safety or his sanity, either way he is not a fan. I don't mind you crawling all over the place however, but I would prefer you NOT to put EVERYTHING in your mouth. Just sayin'!!
Love you Tatum Marie!!
And for our followers...a little video!!
1 comment:
LOVE the vid!
Post a Comment