Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Playing in the Dirt


I decided yesterday morning...very randomly and very last minute....that I wanted some new pics of my Tatum.  So...I gave her a quick diaper change, picked out a new out fit, grabbed a cute blanket and headed for an area I thought would work great.

Baby in one arm and camera/headband/keys/blanket in the other hand, I made my way down a gravel pathway and laid the blanket down.  I quickly put her headband on, hoping she would leave it alone just long enough and I laid her on the blanket. 

And ALL she wanted to do was play in the dirt.  No sooner could I get the blanket straightened out and she was heading for it again.  It wasn't as easy as I had hoped by myself, but I got 5 good pics and that was 5 more than I had before.





All things considered my 7 month old baby cooperates better than my 6 and 4 year olds!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! mellis what great pics. i thought you said she couldn't sit up, and yet there she is sitting all by herself. you now have two beauty's and one handsome DUDE,it dosen't get any better than that!!!! love you guys, bubs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails