Friday, October 26, 2012

A Yummy Treat

OR....

A crazy hairdo!!




It was crazy hair day at school today and because I went over the top last year, take a look here, I could either quit while I was ahead...

Or I could go bigger!! I knew I wanted to use a cone this time and with it being Halloween and all...creating a candy corn seemed VERY appropriate!!  It was far from perfect, but definitely better than last years nest!  And she LOVED it!!!  Honestly the only reason it is gone is because the paint was getting on everything!!

Oh and in case you were wondering...no pictures could be taken without first agreeing that her bear could have his picture taken as well!!  If I haven't told you, I will agree to almost anything when I want a picture of my kids!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Definitely the cutest candy corn I have ever seen! Love her!

Love the new pics in the sidebar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails