Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I Admit It

One of my MOST favorite blogs is...Mama Said There'd Be Days Like This!!  The girl behind the blog...a girl named Brooke, a very funny girl named Brooke! A very long time ago I found Brooke's blog while doing a little blog stalking browsing!!  I felt like I knew her because she graduated from the same high school as I did.  Yes she was two years ahead of me, but one of her best friends was in my advisory, so I felt a sort of...cousins once removed...sort of connection!! 

Anyhoo...I love her blog!  I laugh almost every post!!  And one of her recent posts made me laugh, mostly because it was SOOO true!  I think she was onto something.  Uncovering a hidden secret all moms women have!!

So with that said I give you my copycat post!!

What's in my purse....


I'll tell you what's in my purse!   Note...nothing was added for affect, this is honestly what is in my purse!

1. Nail polish...no clue why!
2. Receipts...and this was a light day! 
3. A burp cloth...My essential baby item!!
4. Burt's Bees Chapstick...Hands down...best chapstick!!
5. Coupons...This girl loves a good deal!
6. A ring full of cards...those stupid cards you need at retail stores...yep those ones!!
7. A calender of which I haven't updated since I gave birth 5 months ago and a check book!  Yes, I am probably the last person that has one...well except my mom!! 
8.  Salt Water Taffy...courtesy of my mom!!  Why is it in my purse you ask??  Well as a mom and wife I have learned if you don't want your goodies eaten...hide them!  They would never look in my purse!
9. My glasses...seeing glasses not sunglasses.  I have those too, they just happen to be either on my head or in my car at all times.
10. My wallet!!  Which frankly could have it's own post with all the crap really important stuff that is in there!
11. Gum!
12. My birth control pills!  Full disclosure people!!
13-20.  The middle compartment of this person is like a hidden room!!  Most of what is on the table came from that middle compartment!!  What's left though... hand-sanitizer, pens, ear phones, wet wipes, a tampon, lotion, gift cards and a pacifier!!  All necessities!!
And last but not least...
21. My keys!


Even as I type this I question whether I need all of it, but it fits so I guess I do!!   Best part...in addition to all this stuff I was carrying my fancy camera around yesterday in the same purse!! 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails